In this episode of Commitment Matters, Mary speaks with Kevin Nincehelser, COO at Premier One. You can contact Kevin via email.
During their conversation, Kevin or Mary mentioned:
- Catch up on our last episode with Kevin, where he breaks down the cloud, data security and all things technology!
- Asset management is crucial while a team is working remotely. Here’s a blog post that features some ideas on how to track those physical technology assets.
- Kevin suggests having a Business Continuity Plan, or BCP, to back up your company’s data. This article breaks down a BCP, why you should have one and how to develop one for your company.
- The Tech Exec Podcast, hosted by Kevin, takes a deep dive into business technology and provides resources for business leaders.
- Premier One hosts Cyber Summit, a one-day technology conference with speakers and networking events tailored toward the modern business owner.
You can now reach the Commitment Matters Podcast via phone! Got a topic or guest idea you want featured? Leave us a voice message at 214.377.1807 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/podcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #CommitmentMattersPodcast