In this episode, Mary talks with Jay Hollis, Vice President of Product Strategy Pavaso, Inc. They dive into eClosing with a focused look on how title companies can best implement new technology for success both today and in the future. You can reach Jay via email at email@example.com.
During the interview, Jay or Mary mentioned the following:
- eClosing, eNote, remote notarization, RON/RIN - and everything in between - here's a great resource Pavaso prepared to help you define all the options available today. In addition, RON versus RIN is defined in this article and this one includes more on hybrid closings.
- Catch an overview of Pavaso’s eClosing platform and its benefit for all stakeholders.
- ALTA has developed a Digital Closing Readiness Checklist.
- Check out the Data Privacy library ALTA has cultivated.
- With RamQuest, you own your data. Unlike some cloud providers, RamQuest will never use your data for our purposes. Here’s a look at RamQuest’s cloud-based hosting solution.
- Read more about ID Validation.
- RamQuest has a number of Remote Online Notarization (RON) and Remote Ink Signed Notarization (RIN) resources available. To see more, visit RamQuest.com/Resources and use the topic filter tools.
- Pavaso offers an overview of multi-device closings available through their platform.
- There's no denying remote work has increased due to the pandemic. Jay mentions some growth is expected to be permanent. Forbes magazine offers more insights on this topic.
- Mary and Jay wrap up their talk by looking forward at the possibilities ahead for the title industry and its embrace of technology. Check out this SPECIAL REPORT episode of Pandemic Practices featuring Mark Lowery of October Research, and their State of of the Industry report for more on the horizon, or this article from DS News on the topic.
- If you found this episode to be of interest, you may want to explore Mary's interview with Jeb Hart of SIGNiX or her chat with Brooks Yeager for more content on the topic of, newly termed as "e-ifying," by Mary herself.
If you’d like to contact the Pandemic Podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts, or visit RamQuest.com/pandemicpodcast to download the latest episode.
Lastly, we love to see when and how you’re listening. Share our posts, or create your own and tag them: #PandemicPracticesPodcast